Sunday, April 29, 2012

Introducing.......

Scout, CGC
Some people (you know who you are) who met me a couple of months ago probably thought this day would never come, but after two months of Puppy Boot Camp at Kelsey's house I've gotten my act together and passed my Canine Good Citizen test.  Since I'm now a perfect puppy, o.k. maybe perfect is a relative term, I am finally allowed to return to the fun house and spend a few weeks with my buddy Barry.  [This is the nice way of saying Kelsey is replacing me with a younger, cuter puppy.]  However, I come with strict instructions of "Don't screw him up!"  Apparently Kelsey would prefer that I not return to my counter-surfing, house-running, greeting-jumping and excited-spinning days ... Ahh, the good ole days.
I also have to congratulate my fellow trainee and boot camp sympathizer, Gypsy, on passing her CGC test.  Great job!     

No comments:

Post a Comment