Saturday, April 7, 2012

Kiddie Chaos

Today, Kelsey and I took a field trip to the Madison Children's Museum.  It was a crazy place with kids running everywhere, loud noises, and strange objects I had never seen before.  I took it all in without hesitation and learned that I am definitely a hit with the 8 and under crowd.  I think over 100 kids came up and pet me.  I laid nicely on the ground and resisted the urge to taste test all the small children while Kelsey talked to many people about my mission in life and all the wonderful things I am learning.  I got to meet a buffalo, watch a cow hoisted up and down and see children running in a large hamster wheel (boy, humans are weird sometimes).  My favorite part of the trip was meeting the chickens on the rooftop.  They made lots of noise and taunted me from behind the fence.  I just wagged my tail really hard and grinned from ear to ear; bet they wouldn't be so brave if they ever came out of their coop.  In the end I proved that even amid the kiddie chaos, I still have a brain in my head.

















The brain statement has been redacted, as I just stood up and hit my head on the bottom of the coffee table.

No comments:

Post a Comment