Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cry for Help

Day 2 in the disappearance of the magic food bowl...I am officially in mourning.
I was forced to earn my breakfast this morning by laying still while strangers at the mall tortured me with pets, hugs and kisses.  I worked hard for my rations but my Uncle Barry, whom I might add is still in possession of his magic food bowl, attempted to sneak some of my meal.  I vow to body slam him the next time we are loose in the yard.  I earned an extra large handful of food after a very kind and generous woman made a large and unexpected donation to OccuPaws after petting me.  While, I thought my performance at the Boston Store Community Day sales would have earned the return of my magic food bowl; no such luck.

I spent the evening earning my dinner by sitting quietly outside the dog park and watching other dogs play.  Admittedly, I haven't quite mastered the whole quiet part but on the rare occasions that I stopped barking and whining, I earned a piece of food.  I also earned my dinner by performing recall exercises and long STAYs.  I even did a COME when Kelsey videotaped me.  Will wonders never cease!
If you happen to find my magic food bowl, could you please return it to me?  This whole 'working for every bite' is really hard and takes a lot of patience and focus for a puppy like me.  If you find my bowl, I promise we will be bestest friends forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment