Sunday, October 2, 2011

Barry Says "HI"

OK, Bristol had a chance to say "HI" now it is my turn. I'm Barry, Bristol's brother. I am so much bigger and faster than she is. My mom says that I am supposed to take care of Bristol and not play too hard with her because she is still recovering from being sick. Boy, somebody ought to tell her that. She is starting to feel pretty good. She can run really fast, but I am still stronger. So, because mom wants me to be gentle with her, I play with my other foster brother, Gordy. We play "settle" , "stay" and "leave it" in the house. Outside, we get to play RUN and tumble! Mom and dad take Gordy and me everywhere! (Bristol can't go with us yet as she needs to take it easy.) We get to play when we are out and about too - "settle", "stay" and "leave it". We get to say "Hi" to other humans too. The "leave it" game is really hard when my human cousins (who are 2-4 years old) drop things on the floor. Well, I just thought I would introduce myself - Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment