Saturday, October 29, 2011

Running into Fall

Hi everyone! I'm Apple... It's been a while since I've written anything for the puppy blog - mom says we've been too busy. And, boy, have we ever!

Like Gypsy, I'm still going to college every day with mom, though I never see Gypsy there. I guess there must be more than one college in Wisconsin. Gypsy definitely has some good advice (and don't worry Gypsy, I get caught snoring sometimes, too!).

Aside from school, Mom's been really busy with running. She's fast (I think), but I'm faster! I wonder if she's ever going to take me on a run? Today, she went to cheer on lots of runners in the Haunted Hustle. Gordy, Barry, Biscuit and Divit were all there, but I didn't get to go. Boo hoo! It looks like they had so much fun!


I was lead cheer dog last weekend though - at a race in Door County. It was tiring work, let me tell you! I was so tired, I didn't even notice when Mom took this stupid picture of me sleeping in the car on the way home. I hope this doesn't show up in a graduation video - so embarrassing!!!

Well, that's all from me for now. Mom says it's time to go, but promises we'll write again soon.

Wags and kisses,

Apple

1 comment:

  1. Mom and Dad were sure glad your Mom was there to keep us on track. She was also a good taster! :-)

    ReplyDelete