Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Girls Night Out

Gypsy (4 mon.) @ Painting for Paws
After a busy week at school, I decided I needed a girls night out.  So Sunday night my buddies Brewer, Kelsey and I headed to Painting for Paws at Lukenbooth Cafe.  When we arrived, we found out that Channel 15 news had left just a few minutes earlier.  I was really disappointed because I had gone to the doggie spa that morning where I got a bath and blow dry and had my nails, ears, and teeth done.  I was camera ready but Gordy and Barry stole the spotlight again.  However, a very nice woman came, took my picture, and gave me a belly rub; my beauty efforts were not in vain.
Brewer (9 mon.) @ Painting for Paws
Brewer and I were very excited when our friends Ace, Ajax, Angus and Promise arrived.  Promise sat next to us for girl’s night, while the 'boys' retired to the other side of the room.  Overall, we had a lot of fun at the auction.  I kept trying to jump up to bid on all the really cool dog bowls, but Kelsey made me lay back down.  No fair!  Ace, Ajax and Angus all got to take home new dog bowls.  I cannot wait to see all my friends again at the next OccuPaws event.  

No comments:

Post a Comment