Sunday, March 18, 2012

Stitch Puller - For Hire

Keeping in the spirit of helping, I have skills that far exceed those of mortal chocolate drops!!! I, Amber, am qualified to

1. Pull stitches from my girl parts incision - Oh you mean I should wait 10 days to do that...now you tell me!! Oh, wait why are you putting in those big metal ouchie STAPLES. They're no fun.

2. Wear an E-Collar full time - Hee Hee, bet you didn't know just how easily I could crack that thing in half running at full tilt didja? Who'd a thunk it.

3. Perform a blood draw for blood sugar testing - Oh you didn't want to do any testing??? You coulda said so!!

4. Wear a soft, floppy e-collar for a week - I could do that :-)




NOTE to SELF - remember that little thread hanging out on the side - remember to pull it some night to see what happens...

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment