Monday, March 5, 2012

Falling Up

If you're going to be naughty, you'd better look cute doing it!
I'm an opportunist, so today when Kelsey stepped out of her bedroom to answer the front door, I saw an opportunity to move up in life.  I traded in my expensive, elevated dog bed for a more expensive, more elevated bed.  Being a gentleman, I made sure to stay off of Kelsey's side of the bed and sleep with my head on the pillow instead of upside down.  When Kelsey walked in on me, I misinterpreted her reaching out to correct me as her reaching over to rub my belly.  Wanting to oblige, I rolled on my side and rolled a little too far...falling off the side of the bed.  I landed with a loud thud that sent the rest of Kelsey's family members running to her room. Ouch!  I learned a very important lesson today; the higher you move up in life, the further you have to fall: literally.
Oh, and I guess I also learned NO DOGS ON THE BED!

No comments:

Post a Comment