Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sleep AYOR

Boggle (the fuzzy blue thing in the picture) spent a good portion of last night sitting in the empty puppy crate and crying.  He has grown very accustomed to snuggling up at night next to whatever puppy in training is residing in my home and was especially fond of his most recent bunkmate, Apple (she let him sleep on top of her).  I told him he only had to wait one more night and a new trainee would be moving in.  I have always told Boggle that you, "Sleep At Your Own Risk."  He's never heeded to my warning and just walks into the crate and curls up to every puppy as if they've been lifelong friends.  Hopefully his next bunkmate, Barron, will be just as accepting of my crazy kitty!  Fingers crossed...  

1 comment:

  1. OK so I must ask - So how did it go with Barron???? Do tell:)

    ReplyDelete