Thursday, February 9, 2012

Capital K9

Today Kelsey took me and her students to the state capital for a legislative day.  We got to meet with many senators and representatives to talk with them about how important leadership and professionalism development is for high school students.  I didn't talk much, but my wagging tail and goofy grin served as an excellent icebreaker.
We also took a tour of the capital, where I got to sit under the desk of one of the WI Supreme Court Justices.  It was a perfect fit!  I wonder if any of them are looking for a Guide Dog?  I could be a very good decision-maker.
I was so excited to be at the capital that sometimes I forgot that all the floors were made of marble.  Several times, my feet went slipping and sliding all over!  The kids laughed at me but I don't mind being silly sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment