Monday, June 4, 2012

First Mate

I got to be the First Mate aboard Kelsey's boat today.  It was my first boat ride ever!









I couldn't decide which part I enjoyed more: Standing at the bow with the wind in my face (Check out those ears!!), or Resting my head along the side of the boat and catching water as it sprayed up.
I also got my first swimming lesson.  I was a natural, but Kelsey might try to convince you that she's just a really good teacher.  At first I didn't really like the waves but Kelsey just walked right in and I couldn't leave her out by herself.  After I got comfortable, I started exploring the water more.  This included dunking my entire head under the water several times to see what was in there.  The humans thought this was really funny; what can I say, I'm nothing if not good entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment