Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cycle Dog

I got to attend my very first Bike Night at Quaker Steak & Lube in Middleton tonight.  I also got to meet my very first motorcycles.  Of course after meeting a few, I had to pick one out for myself.  Unfortunately no one attended the event with a sidecar which would have been the perfect size for my little butt.  So, I had to settle for the coolest looking bike I could find.  What do you think?  I could definitely be a cycle dog!
I was supposed to attend the event to help promote OccuPaws' upcoming event, Hogs for Guide Dogs, on June 23rd.  However, I was too busy being a ham and playing to the crowd to actually share much information about the event.  What can I say, I've never been one to turn down a snuggle.  Thankfully, the Felz family was in attendance and working diligently to pre-register cyclists and spread awareness about OccuPaws.
Kelsey loves bringing me to these events.  Her favorite part is when people say things like, "He's so well behaved and quiet for a puppy,"  or "Wow! How do you get a chocolate lab not to be crazy," or better yet, "This is the calmest dog I've ever met."  Whenever people make remarks like this, Kelsey always smiles and laughs a little in her head; yet for the life of me, I can't figure out why???    

No comments:

Post a Comment