Saturday, December 10, 2011

Letter to Santa

Dear Santa,


I have been a very good puppy this year and I have learned many new things.  My biggest accomplishment has been learning to leave other dogs alone.  Sometimes I would really rather play but I know Kelsey doesn't like this so I refrain because I really want to make her happy.  Therefore, since I have been such a good girl, here are my Christmas wishes.


First, I would like lots and lots of people to come see me on Christmas.  I would especially love visitors who crawl.  They taste the best and they drop lots of food on the ground. (Not that I ever eat any of it.)  I don't mind when they pull my tail or my ears or bop my head as long as they give really good belly rubs.


Second, I would like my very own clicker and pack of post-it notes.  I love learning to target new things.  Today I even learned to "Find the car."  At first Kelsey lost the car in her own driveway.  Silly humans!  Then we worked up to a whole parking lot.  I took a 'creative' route but I eventually found the car.  If I had more post-it notes, I could learn to find everything Kelsey loses.  Boy is she forgetful!


I can't wait to meet you on Christmas Eve.  I will be the one in the crate wagging my tail really hard.  I promise not to bark at the reindeer but I can't say the same for my older brother, he likes to say 'Hello'.  Also, I promise I won't eat any of your cookies or drink any of your milk.


Love,
Brewer
P.S. Please don't make me dress up again for pictures with you next weekend. (The Dog Face: 10-1 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment