Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pantsing

Yesterday, I discovered a really fun new game! Kelsey's little brother brought over a few new friends for me to play with. They're my favorite kind; smelly football boys! I was so happy to meet them, I ran up and wiggled against the first boy's legs. Yet, the more I wiggled, the more this thing kept waving in my face. It just kept teasing me, so I grabbed and pulled. Suddenly, all the humans were laughing really hard. I don't know why but I was having so much fun that I moved on to the next smelly boy. Except, he had the same thing waving in my face. So of course, I reached up and pulled. Except his pants were smarter - they pulled back! What fun - a new game! I was just about to pull super hard when Kelsey picked me up and took my new toy away. Meanie.
I was sad all night that I'd lost my toy, but I shouldn't have worried. That night, when Kelsey's brother came home, he brought the toy with. So of course I ran up and pulled. Success!
Having decided that my walking around pantsing the public was probably not a good idea, Kelsey invented a new game for me. She hung a pair of pants off the door, I pulled really hard and BAM! the door opened. Instead of getting in trouble this time, I got a treat! This is awesome! The next time I went to the door, the pants were too high for me to reach, but this other rope was hanging down, so I grabbed that and pulled really hard and BAM! the door opened AND I got lots and lots of treats. This is so cool!
Now every time we leave our bedroom, I have to open the door for Kelsey. What a perfect little gentleman I am. Although, until I overcome my affinity for pants I may have to wear a warning sign.
WARNING: Only those with securely belted pants need approach

No comments:

Post a Comment